She has lived locally in the Golden Grove region with her young family for over 10 years with involvement in local schools and sporting clubs.
Her extensive experience has been across all age groups, with a particular interest in a wide range of areas.
- Neck pain and headaches
- Upper and lower back pain
- Postural education and ergonomics
- Pain associated with arthritis and ageing
- Sports injuries
- Growing pain in adolescents.
Melissa combines a hands-on treatment approach with education and self-management strategies, working closely with her clients to achieve successful outcomes.
Over the years, as a leading Physiotherapist in the North East of Adelaide, Melissa Olech has developed an approach that puts patient objectives first seeking outcomes for the long term. My Local Physio is Your Local Physio through:
- Supporting the entire community
- Hands-on approach
- Self management strategies
- Lasting results, and
- We listen!